New group members question.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New group members question.
  • From: Julian Driver <julian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:22:29 +0100

Hi there, as a new member I'm not too sure of any protocals for the
group, but here goes.

I wish to control a C heating system by X10, so intended to
pipe it up in a number of zones, each zone controlled by a switch plug
in module. As this only controls the time of heating I was going to wire
a simple room stat in series so that the zone would only operate when
both devices were in the "on" position. Since then I have visited
the
Home tech site and seen an X10 compatible thermostat. Do you know
anything about this, and weather it is an easier way of going about the
job? Also who is the best supplier to go to for my UK X10 bits of kit?

--
Julian Driver

SPRING IS HERE - Wilson Sporting Goods!  Jet Evolution Basketballs,
NFL Autograph Football, Conform Pitcher, Outfielder Glove.  Full
Selection of golf clubs, skates, water sports, team sports equipment!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/147

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d