Sunrise / Sunset calculations....

Hi,

I know quite a few of you are writing your own HA software out there so I=
was wondering if anyone out there would like some VB5 source code for the=
calculation of sunrise/sunset times based on lon/lat values. I can't take=
much credit for it, I've simply converted the calculations into VB. If you=
are interested then drop me a line and I'll forward a copy on to you. I'd=
also be interested in testing the accuracy of the calculations. As I write=
the program tells me that here in Cambridge the sun will set at 19:50...=
I'm going into the garden to check ;-).

The sef-extracting .exe is around 62k

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
A clear conscience is merely the result of bad memory.

Shop.theglobe.com * One-Stop Shopping * Free Shipping in U.S.!
Live Personal Shopper * Satisfaction Guaranteed * No Hassle Returns!
Accessories, Apparel, Jewelry, Kids, Sporting Goods, Apparel, More!!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/145

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha_d