Mains voltage halogens

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Mains voltage halogens
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timmorris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 23:29:10 +0100

In advance of my Wall switch dimmers arriving, I decided to check out the
transformers used for my halogen lighting installation. Unfortunatley they
used electronic non-dimmable transformers. I've just had them replaced with
mains voltage equivalents from Osram. The great news is that the fittings
are direct replacements for the low voltage fixed, ie not eyeball fittings,
with 50mm bulbs.

For info, the bulbs are:

Sylvania Hi-spot ES50s model GU10.

25 degree flood, 1150cd, rated life 2,500 hours.

Tim.

eGroups eLerts!
Exclusive discounts on great gifts
Join Now! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/28