Re: UK Wall switch dimmers

I got mine from Laser Business Systems, excellent service

Try www.laser.com

Cheers

Mike

In message <000101be900b$7859bea0$f91793c3@xxxxxxx>,
Timothy Morris
<timmorris@xxxxxxx> writes
>I've got four of these on backorder. Does anyone know of a UK source
that
>has them in stock?
>
>Tim.

>Too much effort to find the stock info you want each day? StockMaster
>lets you enter a company name and quickly shows you a daily quote,
>chart, and news all on one page. Free! http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/71
>
>eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ukha
>http://www.eGroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

--
Mike Bennett
Patriot Computer Systems Ltd

What's everyone looking at? Check out the Top40 most requested stocks!
Plus quotes, charts, news, portfolios, mutual funds, and discussion.
All free, fast, and easy.   Visit: http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/63