New Discussion List!

  • To: ukha@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New Discussion List!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 10:12:02 +0100

Hi All

Well....95% of those who responded wanted to see 2 lists as described so that's what I've done. The new list (UK Home Automation Discussion) is now up and running. I wonder who'll be the first to post to it :-)

Those of you that want to remain on this original list (which will now be reserved for periodic announcements) need do nothing.

Those that want to receive the discussion list need to subscribe to it by sending an e-mail to...
ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

To send a message to the list email it to...
ukha_d@xxxxxxx

This list is un-moderated so your posting should appear on the list within seconds of you sending them.

I think this is the best way forward...now...let the discussions commence!

Happy Days.

Mark McCall

PS - the website home of the new mailing list is...
http://www.egroups.com/list/ukha_d/

Mark@xxxxxxx
Visit The UK Home Automation Site at...
http://www.ukha.demon.co.uk/