Re: X.10 for lighting - still limited???

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info.
For anyone else who is interested in this, the cost of the
NJD MP820 is 159UKP + Vat. which works out to be just less
than 24UKP per channel. I am now going to do a bit more thinking
along these lines

Keith

Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY Home Automation