cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Patrick Lidstone

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message: Unknown user: Patrick Lidstone
  • From: administrator@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 18:37:16 GMT

I have a Creative Labs TV Coder External which I bought in April and have
had obtained good PAL results at 800 x 600 - Hi Colour with Windows 95/98.
feel this resolution is essential if you want to use the computer without
changing resolution.

I no longer need the unit and would sell it for 50 pounds inc. manuals,
drivers, box & P & P. (normal selling price 109)

I thought the easiest way of distributing composite video throughout the
house would be to buy a modulator and use the conventional RF Aerial cables
which are normally distributed throughout most houses, Am I missing
something? Is there a quality problem?

Web-based e-mail groups.

Setup your own FREE forum. You control access to your message board
and chat room. Great for families, workgroups, special interests,
businesses, alumni groups ...
http://www.delphi.com/eg