Import information on UK Home Automation!

  • To: ukha@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Import information on UK Home Automation!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <Mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 11:25:57 -0000

I have just received the following press release from the newly
formed company "Home Controls PLC" (formerly HomeTech)
This is exciting news for the UK HA scene.  Hopefully now we will
see the market expand and prices drop.  Especially good news is
the "PS" at the bottom concerning the UK X10 wall switches.

Mark McCall
.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Important News about Home Control in the UK!

Following the suspension of trading by Hometech Control Systems
Ltd on 26th October 1998, the 'Preferred Distributor Status' for all X-
10 products to the UK has been transferred to Home Control plc.

Home Control plc, in conjunction with X-10 Europe, are about to
launch a major public relations and advertising campaign in the
latter part of this year and throughout 1999.  It is our aim to
stimulate public interest and awareness in X-10 technology and to
translate this enormous potential into a major growth sector within
the domestic market. Essentially, we will be communicating the
lifestyle enhancing benefits of the product range together with the
economic and security benefits. And all offered at a very
accessible entry price!

Home Control plc commenced trading on Monday 2/11/98.
Subsequently all the ex-employees of Hometech Control Systems
Limited were offered and have accepted, positions with the new
company. We have the product, the people, the experience and the
determination to give your business a major boost over the coming
year.

Home Control are confident of a bright future and we want your
company to share in our success.

For further information on Home Control plc, please contact us
directly on the numbers shown.

Yours sincerely,

Bill Hobden
Managing Director

P.S. "Wall dimmer" and "wall appliance" switches will
be available
from mid December so Home Control can extend to all lighting!
Place your orders now!

Tel: (01603) 879 080
Fax: (01603) 879 083

Mark@xxxxxxx
Visit The UK Home Automation Site at...
http://www.ukha.demon.co.uk/
NextCard Internet VISA -- 2.9% intro APR
Earn free airline tickets WITH DOUBLE Rew@rds points.
http://ads.egroups.com/click/64/0/nextcard