RE: CCTV Server Hardware (again)

>> I am in the process of building the exact same system for the
house=20
>> and if successfull (big IF !!) will need to build another for
the=20
>> office.

> Steve Jones may need a couple too.  Perhaps we can do a mini bulk buy
and > negotiate a discount?

As I'm only about the 1 mile from them, it makes sense that I organise a
mini bulk buy.=20

>> from RF concepts
>Turns out they are in N.Ireland!  About 15 miles from me.

>> Are you going to get the real time display card for the GV650
(GV-DSP)
>> with yours? They are doing a 12 cam offer with the dsp card at
=A3599.

> Think I'll just buy the card at this stage.  It's expensive enough,
but=20
> after messing around with all sorts of other CCTV stuff I'm ready for
a=20
> "proper" solution.=20

If anyone is interested in getting any of the Geovision/CCTV stuff sold
by RFConcepts please send me an email with what you plan to get and
after a few days or so I'll find out what sort of discount is possible.
Please send all correspondence to cctv at i-home.co.uk.

Steve

UK Home Automation Meet 2004 - BOOK NOW!
http://www.ukha2004.com

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20

Member Offers - http://www.freeranger.co.uk/ukha=20