RE: OT ATI AIW Radeon

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT ATI AIW Radeon
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:46:17 -0000

It was a ?50 (ish) Haupage card, just a capture card no graphics which is
why I bought the AIW.

Lack of PCI slots as usual!

Just set the card to composite and it has a brown hue and lines going
across
the screen! the Haupage did not do this but the AGP version of the AIW card
I have in my other PC also did this at some stage! never used too cannot
remember when it started, thought it was the card as the Haupage worked but
now not sure!

What is the Win-TV card like, I have seen them for sale but I think it is
only a TV card? this might give me the resolution problems I had with the
Haupage card?

Maybe try one of these and an extra PCI card would be good but I cannot
think of anything I can remove!

Ho Hum, the joys of our hobby!

B.