-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Willoughby [mailto:ian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 November 2001 15:43
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] ADSL - Static IP

Hmmm, I spoke to BT about doing this for my home account. They said I
would have to be bound by my normal Home 500 account for the minimum
contract period, so I would be paying the £40 a month until the contract
reached the minimum contract period (12 months) plus the rate for
Business 500. Needless to say I told them what they could do with that.

R's
Ian