Re:Getting up (I have that problem also)

29 November 2001, 13:27:18, you wrote:
Paul> I have it set to autologin, never had any joy at getting it
running as a
Paul> service..

Paul> Paul G.

That is because HS is done in VB and you can't have (highly not
recommended by MicroShaft) a VB app that uses classes (COM server) running
as a service.  HS would need to be re-done in C++ or some other language
that does not have this limitation.

But don't let me stop people trying ;-) Look on the HS BBS to see how many
have done it :-( I have my 2K server doing the autologin thing.

--
Best regards,

Vince

PS. Another app for running apps as services is firedaemon!

Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx