From: Broadfoot, Kieran J
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 4:16 PM
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re:1-wire hubs

Vince,

Thanks for the info.  Ive just received similar info from Simon himself
after i asked him a few other questions regarding my setup.  I wont be
using
any weather stations though because im planning on setting up a vast set of
sensors around the house to monitor temperatures and lighting levels etc.
the plan is to use this gathered data with some funky logic to auto set
lighting levels etc dependent on how we use the house and the surrounding
environment.  all sounds rather grand but its an interesting project thats
coming along ok.

ill be getting 2 or 3 depending on the cost which im not sure of at the
moment.. im expecting them to be about 50 or so i guess.

anyways better dash. enjoy your weekend

k.

p/s ill ignore the ps if you dont mind ;-)