From: Vince [mailto:vince@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 2:52 PM
To: Broadfoot, Kieran J
Subject: [ukha_d] Re: 1-wire hubs

Kieran> Everyone,

Kieran> Just as a heads up for those who are interested in using 1-wire
within their
Kieran> homes Simon Atkin over on the 1-wire weather stattion mailing
list
looks to
Kieran> be ready to run up a second batch of 1-wire hubs.  I would
recommend
getting
Kieran> in early as these sold out within a few weeks last time he made
up a
batch.

Kieran> http://www.simat.enta.net/ <http://www.simat.enta.net/>

Kieran> Thanks
Kieran>     kieran

Adding to Kierans comments: The workmanship put into these hubs is bl**dy
good!

Vince

PS. Not used the one I have so I can't comment on how well the work ;-)