[OT] Joke of the Day

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [OT] Joke of the Day
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:54:58 -0000

An executive was in quandary. He had to get rid of one of his staff.  He
had narrowed it down to one of two people, Debra or Jack. It would be a
hard decision to make, as they were both equally qualified and both did
excellent work. He finally decided that in the morning whichever one used
the water cooler first would have to go. Debra came in the next morning,
hugely hungover after partying all night. She went to the cooler to get
some water to take an aspirin and the executive approached her and said:
"Debra, I've never done this before, but I have to lay you or Jack off."
Debra replied, "Could you jack off, I have a terrible headache."

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!