Latest message you have seen: RE: Another X10 question

Pronto

  • To: "UKHA Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pronto
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 20:55:06 -0000

Always assuming the group gets this, (I have about 4 messages go walkies)

Guys I need help.

When programming the Pronto is it alright to use the learned codes?
I think yes.

Is it alright to create a Macro to store the learned button pushes in?
I think yes.

Is it then alright to use the above learned codes as alias's for panel
buttons?
I think yes.

THEN why does this work for a short while then stop!!!!!

I made a concerted effort the other weekend to sort the Pronto and set a
button to switch the TV, Video and NTL box ON, then with a delay tune the
NTL box to 101, this worked for quite a while and then stopped!

This is the sort of thing that keeps happening! very very frustrating!

I just created a new panel and added 4 buttons, 1 = TV on/off, 2 = Vid
on/off, 3 = NTL on/off, and the last I used the above learned codes as
alias's to turn all on/off, and when I tried it only the NTL box work's!!

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,

Frustrated, B.