From: K. C. Li
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 7:45 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Demon e-mail server problem

This is a warning to those of us that have sent e-mails to people with
Demon Internet e-mail accounts that Demon is having serious problems with
some of their e-mail servers.

Demon has been pretty bad lately with the usual "Connection refused" and
"Connection timed out" errors when our servers attempt to deliver e-mails
to theirs. Today, our server log has shown a new error "451 [ File exists
] unable to move file to mail queue". This suggests there might be a risk
that e-mails will be lost with Demon.

Regards,

Kwong Li
li@xxxxxxxLaser Business Systems Ltd.