Latest message you have seen: RE: OT ATI AIW Radeon

RE: orange@xxxxxxx1>

Orange always plaster us with this BS. They did it for WAP, they did it for
HSCSD, GPRS, the works.

Why can't they just get their bloody phones to work in Sainsbury's first -
Jeez. I actually had to trade in my Orange 7110 for a Cellnet phone 'cos I
couldn't call the missus to see if she wanted sliced or unsliced.

Intelligent Fridges....hmm