RE: ePOD not dead

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ePOD not dead
  • From: "Graham P. Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 22:11:14 -0000

I'm going down the web route because that is what I know, if I had the
ability to write bespoke applications then I'm sure that would be
better. The reason I want to avoid TS is that I have 5 ePODs and don't
want to buy any TS licences, this also means I would need to have the
ePODs log on to my server as Administrators, which I'm not to keen
about.

Graham