RE: Strange Behavior(?) : Minitimer

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Strange Behavior(?) : Minitimer
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 18:56:49 -0000

Robin
The mini timers are notorious for sending out weak signals
I ended up putting in a power new ciruit to enable one timer to work in one
room
Rememner tou can also extend the the lead via cat5
Try to place the minitimer mains plug as close to your main control as
possible

I don't think anyone else has come up with a solution
Perhaps that's why they were sold off so cheap :(
Mike