Re: [KAT5] Help - I have audio but no video

I'm sure Keith will be along shortly, but I believe that all you need
is to solder 2 resistors on one of the units and that will fix your
problem.  It sometimes happens that the TX and RX can't sync, no
matter what you try.  The 2 resistors where added to later revisions
to fix this.

HTH

Q.

2009/1/4 briview <briview@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi All
>
> I need some help or advice as to how I can fix a problem I have with a
> pair of Mark I units I have.  The extent of my troubleshooting so far
> has determined that sound (from at least one channel) is working but I
> can't get any video at all.  The scart leads appear OK as if I bypass
> the KAT5's the picture is fine and I have tried several cat5 leads to
> rule out a cable break etc.  Are there any parts that are likley to
> have failed that can be replaced?  Is there anything I can do fix
> these?
>
> TIA
>
> Brian
>

> ------------------------------------