[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Message
[KAT5] Sky HD - Scart to Kat5 output
- Subject: [KAT5] Sky HD - Scart to Kat5 output
- From: "stevebrowne_uk" <steveb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 09:27:37 -0000
I was one of the lucky people who got a Sky HD unit yesterday.
Although not soo lucky that my card has HD or premium services
enabled! But it's here at least.
I have run with my Kat5 plugged into my old Sky+ box for ages and it
has worked fine. But it doesn't work with the HD box. At the
receiver end, the picture is very wobbly and looks and sounds like
an analogue station tuned slightly out. The colours are wrong, the
image rolls and it's unwatchable.
My experiments are as follows:
1. Kat5 on Sky+ box before HD - all OK
2. Kat5 on Sky HD box - not working
3. Kat5 on Sky+ box in other room - all OK
I have upped a photo of the resulting screen image here:
So question - is my Sky HD box broken, or is it sending something
that the Kat5 unit can't cope with?
KAT5 Main Index |
KAT5 Thread Index |
KAT5 Home |