Re: [KAT5] Sky HiDef

  • Subject: Re: [KAT5] Sky HiDef
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 05:56:06 -0000

Hi Paul,

> Any thoughts on timescales for the switcher? - thought I'd ask as
the last time was about 2 years ago ;)

Hope to have some units for testing soon.

> I presume that any of the Kat5 modules will work through it - i.e.
RGB, standard etc?

The switcher will be for Standard S-Video and Stereo KAT5 units
although an RGB version will be available

> If you also decided to develop the VGA Kat5 module in the future,
would this also work through it?

Through the RGB version, yes that is the plan.

Regards

Keith

Searchable KAT5 archive can be found at
http://www.ukha-archive.com/