RE: [KAT5] Sky HiDef

Indeed it has.
Am getting a TVDrive myself in the next few weeks (I object to paying =A310
for PVR and another =A310 for HD functionality to the sky leeches) so
ideal=
ly
would like to route HDMI.
I guess keith will say "Use component you fool" and a
"standard" RGB set
will do that, but my worry is that protected content will only be available
via the HDMI interface, so I could find myself only able to watch 1/2 the
programs :/

Cheers,

T.

Of Peter Bull