RE: [KAT5] Power over co-ax

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] Power over co-ax
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:56:06 -0000

Eddy,

Has the cable been run already?
If not, maybe one of these types would work for you:
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=CB02515&N=411
Or
http://cpc.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=CB02516&N=411

I think the second one looks better, maybe it's just the photo but I
can't see how there is an individual 75ohm cable within the first link.
The red & black cores for power on the second cable look a bit meatier
too.

HTH,

Tim.