RE: [KAT5] KAT5 EBay

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] KAT5 EBay
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 23:09:18 +0100

Had one of the Scion units in at work to evaluate a few years ago as a
product ...

...it was POO!!!

Composite video only, no s-video, the room and device "ends" were
*OVER*
=A3100 or so each and that's just what I remember off hand.

I also had some noise issues coming from somewhere that I never got to the
bottom of.

Phil=20

On Behalf Of Keith Doxey

http://www.ukha-archive.com/=20