RE: [KAT5] KAT5 pair for sale

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] KAT5 pair for sale
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:52:44 -0000

Hi Simon

> > I'm not sure whether this is allowed but I don't see anything
> > that prohibits it.

No problem with that. Might have a problem if it was a competitors product
you were selling though!

Better that they go to a new loving home than sit unused in a cupboard
somewhere :-)

> Have enough of the beasts myself, but it would be worth mentioning
what
> flavour of KAT5 uints they are, since there's not just the
ready-salted
> variety :D

KAT5 AVS-RX and KAT5 AVS-TX according to my records so standard S-Video and
Stereo units (can also be used for Composite + SPDIF). IR upgrades are
available to add IR Passthrough and SCART control to effectively turn them
into TXIR and RXIR.

Regards

Keith

Searchable KAT5 archive can be found at