RE: [KAT5] Bidirectional KAT5

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] Bidirectional KAT5
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 19:32:38 +0100

Hi Kevin

> Sorry to keep creating options - is it possible to have a
> bi-directional pair of Kat5's  ? eg stereo both ways or indeed S-Video
> both ways ??  Or do you use a transmitter board and a receiver board
> that are different.

The Mk1 units had a common PCB for both transmitter and receiver so I could
build bi-directional units. The Mk2 units contain a lot more circuitry so
all the space on the PCB is needed for each design, consequently there are
different PCBs in each unit.

If there is sufficient demand for bi-directional units I will get some more
Mk1 PCBs.

Regards