RE: [KAT5] IR Upgrade

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] IR Upgrade
  • From: "Tony Butler" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 20:22:35 +0100

LOL, I know.
I will be going thru the pain anyway when I get my plasma in a month or two
coz I will move tivo to node0 now I will be able to control it via IR (it
didn't like the powermids) remotely.

What size drill bit will I need?

I *might* need another set of RGBs.....just working all these moves out in
my head, then will order very shortly...

Cheers,

Tony.