Re: Re: Use of same cable for Video and computer

  • Subject: Re: Re: Use of same cable for Video and computer
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 14:33:00 +0000

Quoting tonydenson <<a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=z-u89SK1ObEnqE07SPyZ1-Qd_x7P3BpEvk7X4ekCxgnwHBrwo7wDY4CkokyXUJXqbXl04U-fn6Bl3uJlVQ">tonydenson@y...</a>>:

> Phil, thanks for an incredibly quick response. I can see now that the
> cat5 terminates at the KAT5 box in a normal RJ45 plug, and as you say
> there is nothing to do to achieve what I want. This just wasn't clear
> from the information on the KAT5 site, I originally thought I had to
> terminate my cat5 in a Scart - it would be helpful if there was a
> picture of the back of one of the KAT5 boxes.

Hi Tony,

I think you will find that there already is a picture or two showing both
front
and rear... <a href="http://www.kat5.tv/modules.html";>http://www.kat5.tv/modules.html</a>

And from the user guide...
"Connect the CAT5 cabling to the RJ45 socket on the AVS
Transmitter."

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv