RE: [KAT5] Newbie type question...

  • Subject: RE: [KAT5] Newbie type question...
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 08:48:14 -0000

Hi Jon,

The output board for the switcher which drives 4 zones will also be
available as a single input 4 output KAT5 transmitter so it will do exactly
what you suggest and because each stage will have the IR circuitry you will
be able to have IR control from all 4 rooms rather than just the one
possible with multidrop.

If you wanted a single source to 8 rooms then it would just be a case of
using two of the boards.

Regards