[KAT5] KAT5 Searchable Archive

  • Subject: [KAT5] KAT5 Searchable Archive
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <kat5users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 08:04:44 -0000

Hi All,

Thanks to a lot of hard work behind the scenes by David Buckley,
there is now a searchable archive of KAT5 messages.

The archive can be accessed at http://www.ukha-archive.com/ and
select the KAT5 link. Please note the LOGIN information on the
welcome screen. If you dont.... you wont be able to read the
messages!!!

Could I please ask that all users of KAT5 mailing list post their
messages in PLAIN TEXT not HTML as apart from leading to the annoying
picture adverts from Yahoo, it also makes reading the archive
difficult.

Many thanks to David for the work he has done setting this up. You
now know the reason for the last few "test" messages :-)

I hope people will find this a useful addition.

Regards