RE: Multidrop KAT5 AV Daisy Chain

  • Subject: RE: Multidrop KAT5 AV Daisy Chain
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 17:19:00 +0000

Yes.

Having said that I may produce an alternative input board that will take a
direct AV input rather than KAT5 so that any sources located with the
switcher can be directly connected via SCART.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=0gdN7lDXX5_rgx99Yw4f_fCw03zDbylb_8S5zbt0U7BRT6zKkHy4spGoN3Ei2kNebXhHvugip_H9vqw">mark@v...</a>]