Re: Digital Audio?

  • Subject: Re: Digital Audio?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:52:00 +0000

It works, it works, I plugged it in, and it works.

This is actually quite a shock - normally I have to spend at least 20
minutes getting even the most basic connections to work. My hi-fi is
a setup to which the term "debugging" can be reasonably applied.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=MxqH8N23KSyHnNxShdr88ubhUugB7rjie-fCsUAHoDFa_MZv4UR8I9eSiQYspFoiPDbvZjr1kOgSaT6GzSezdbP5ng">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>,