Re: KAT5 & IR

  • Subject: Re: KAT5 & IR
  • From: Nick Towers
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:49:00 +0000

Thanks for update Keith.
Make sure you gear yourself up for high demand for the Mk2 units -
IMO these will keep your production, sales & distribution
departments
very busy ;-)

Nick

--- In <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=inPEvH6WOtGuy4Nt-0_IYmkluMTw4kgzsFXayCAT4YQT20S9QhiLcRxl1cPZUuA-fRx2CMVUKjPaeaVypu3BKjE9VSQ">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Keith Doxey" <kat5users@d...>
wrote:
> Hi Nick,
>
> I will probably use the next size up from the current range of
boxes. They
> are slightly large at 135 x 135 x 51 mm and are available in black
or grey.

> The upgrade board will be a proper PCB that will plug into the
original
> board. Fitting it will be a case of soledring some connectors into
existing
> holes on the PCB and carefully pushing the new board onto them. A
hole will
> have to be drilled in the end plate for the 3.5mm socket. Full
instructions
> will be supplied along with a sticky label to mark the drilling
point on the
> end plate.
>
> Keith
>
> www.diyha.co.uk