RE: Is the KAT5 switcher actually going to be released?

  • Subject: RE: Is the KAT5 switcher actually going to be released?
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 09:33:00 +0000

Hi Mark,

I have every intention of releasing the KAT5 switcher but I am unable to
say
when.

As you know, I have a full time job which, with commuting time keeps me
away
from home for 12 hours per day. I also have a wife and child who require me
to pay them some attention when I am at home.

I was hoping to achieve a lot over the Christmas hoilidays but a serious
stomach bug severly limited my plans. I have made some progress but the
switcher is still some time away.

I'm sorry I cant give a more positive answer but KAT5 has been far more
successful than I ever imagined and as such, most of my "spare"
time has
been spent building KAT5 units.

I am looking at ways of getting the Mk2 units manufactured for me which
will
free up more time for development.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk