RE: Wiring up a patch panel

  • Subject: RE: Wiring up a patch panel
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:01:00 +0000

Definately looks loke a custom tooling job.

Where did yo uget the patch panel ?

Is it an e-bay special? , if so, the seller probably put it there because
of
the problems you are experiencing.

Best bet might be to sell it on e-bay and get a conventional panel that
takes a normal Krone punchdown tool.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=cQxY1lWnqYWszqLzJIL3IKO9S6_9h4ikkvoSQZBf2SENQbAVD6KnlrYE4wJivaL5V7OdI83mWGKr9UkR6VDZ">ihatetripe@y...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=eOf4NCVFWvOYz9XgnI3IOa9fq4wTFkW42u9Ay31W84Hj0PGt_Q2he4smDolpAmJznDROAowFXX88gIUmo4YOKQ">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

"Paul S. Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> > Maybe it just uses a standard punchdown as I mentioned before but
> then a top 'cover' is snapped on to provide some additional strain
> relief????
> >

> > As Keith says, best to take a pic and show us or provide a link
> some other online info if you have any?
> >
> > Paul.

continuity

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=8orlhWvZfPy6gT36bSjCyEeKW-AIE9lwNXtjd6O3SVqolhX6KlKxHbRk0ge0fRz2TusCYgChU8WdZas6V6qWfZnOI2SGBaYDyleuOw">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>