RE: Connecting KAT5 TX to source SCART

  • Subject: RE: Connecting KAT5 TX to source SCART
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 21:13:00 +0000

It almost certainly DOESNT have S-Video.

Time to get a converter from John Sim.

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk
www.kat5.tv

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=dubumT0lXGvb-2CgEiRahXOqUdE1gaBzGYykmrh3Q1QTi3GLXaBaWXKSryEdFsxZwPsNGKc">gyre@k...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=AeOkgJMdyVdCqV5oHvl9gPBdbxUeXtjlMwdBvIzXQIvqKXu_ZWquKbjrvj-lswaH9qQjH-o6zF1OG_QUYF_0DbSbdj4">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: Re: [KAT5] Connecting KAT5 TX to source SCART
>

> > I "meant" to add termination links to the Mk1 boards
but

www.rgbtosvideo.com
> which overcomes the "two into one wont go" issue as it has
loop through.

Good call! Thanks again Keith.

-- gyre --

<a