Re: newbie question - how to get cat5 cabling into walls?

  • Subject: Re: newbie question - how to get cat5 cabling into walls?
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 09:37:00 +0000

Gyre,

What part of the country/world are you in? It appears that most KAT5
users are UK-based (Keith would be able to confirm).

If you're anywhere near Gatwick, you're welcome to pop over and have
a look at how I've flood-wired my 1990s-built house.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=fumO4nGTSJlFl4mWj3mMC9LIhQ8_84ZOsuDssata4X4NxG7uqgYJ6oXPP9zW_yWtiFgUjXyMqC8pnblwK4LY2A">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>,