KAT5 and DIYHA Websites Moving to new host

  • Subject: KAT5 and DIYHA Websites Moving to new host
  • From: Keith Doxey
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 13:14:00 +0000

Hi All,

I am in the process of separating the KAT5 www.kat5.tv and DIY Home
Automation www.diyha.co.uk websites.

The sites are also moving to the o2 hosting service so there will possibly
some interuption to my websites and email whilst the DNS changes take
effect.

Any bookmarks you have to my sites should already be to www.kat5.tv or
www.diyha.co.uk which have always pointed to where the actual content is
stored. I am aware that some people have bookmarks to direct pages within
the BT Internet websites that currently hold the content. Once the DNS
changes have settled down I will be replacing the content on the BT
Internet
sites with pages informing of the move.

The benefits of the move are....

1. It will now be possible to point people directly at pages within each
site as they will no longer be hidden inside a frameset.

2. Once I get upto speed on PHP, the content can be more interactive.

3. Having a proper hosting service should solve the recent problems I have
had with email where some peoples ISP's have been bouncing my mail due to
failures resolving my domain name.

Once again, apologies in advance for any temporary unavailability of my
websites or email.

Many thanks to Chris Bond for providing the hosting www.o2hoster.co.uk

Keith

www.diyha.co.uk