Re: Advice on sending video and audio around my house ... ?

  • Subject: Re: Advice on sending video and audio around my house ... ?
  • From: tefxp
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:15:00 +0000

Ummmm.... hmmmm......that should read 'I should have gone for CT100
instead of ..... whatever it is I have. How can I tell?
It was installed a couple of years ago. I thought the guy said it
was CT100 but it wasn't suitable for satellite or something. I
think at least one of us messed up somewhere. Maybe I shouldn't
trust what ppl say & check it out for myself..... :}

(so how _can_ I tell? It's white, that's all I know!)