RE: [OT] I dont understand the logic.......

  • Subject: RE: [OT] I dont understand the logic.......
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 21:46:00 +0000

Some people have just got to be a smart-ass ;-)

I never even gave it a thought to look for this!

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=dJ6q1vs7kNaWfy1jURV8shULeh9cSFJ2UdW1uJssszs0Gcz4I4PEIiUHr9OMxGEHjZFTupa0NBwVaCRfUaqQPRDD">mark@a...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=sdoJ_2EP-pqeNSaYi3H_kDCUrBGx6WPl8mKoxZGoI-L2kTlOQuzUeO7T2HEXlpUsrg79qPZ91cSTC5i4SlR-nA">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=usyUM9vWYHXLyto0nFz6HmpM_PZunHg_Rl3JJApqvxpMtPI0B_lo3bZZv4dnghm9pwKPTCwYxKVaJITjRHcL6w">kennwatt@b...</a>>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=7mEe2z58rZ0Amn2AqzktACMI1_lRj8G0rDZHsePI3kbo6DrH-MeswO6tUcjYtUyzOdSjLvVTLiUxENznh8TkhdJG-jsw">keith.doxey@b...</a>]
> > Sent: 09 March 2002 17:03
> > To: KAT5 (E-mail)
> > Subject: [KAT5] [OT] I dont understand the logic.......
> >
> > ..... behind Consignia
> >
> > Let me explain....
> >
> > Current Affairs are not my strong point but I do know the
following

> > 1. Consignia is really the Post Office
> > 2. Consignia are in deep doo-doo due to loss of business
> > 3. KAT5 is delivered by the Post Office
> >
> > Why is this relevant, well, people who have already received KAT5
> orders
> > will know that they arrive in a sturdy cardboard box with
"Post
> Office"
> > printed all over it. These are supplied as a sheet of precut
cardboard
> > with
> > origami instructions to convert it into a rigid and robust
cardboard
> box,
> > task at which by now I have become quite adept.
> >
> > Now the problem......
> >
> > The KAT5 production line has developed a slight hiccup, I've run
out
> of
> > boxes. Not to worry said I, on Saturday I will go the newly
opened
> Post
> > Office in the town centre and buy another stock of them. Now its
bad
> > enough
> > that the new Post Office is right in the middle of a
pedestrianised
> area
> > unlike the old one where you could park outside, but.... the new
Post
> > Office
> > DOESN'T SELL BOXES. What made it worse was the fact that it was
the
> second
> > Post Office I had been in today that didnt sell them.
> >
> > <RANT MODE>
> > How the hell can the Post Office (or more correctly
"Consignia'd
> > the
> > dustbin") expect people to post parcels when they dont stock
the
boxes
> > put them in!
> > </RANT MODE>
> >
> > I also tried WH Smith....zilch. Finally saw a similar box in
Partners
> but
> > it
> > was a different make, slightly smaller, and not such strong
cardboard.
> It
> > was like one I tried before purchasing the Post Office ones.
> >
> > I didnt buy it though because I know a Post Office where I will
be
> able to
> > get the "proper" ones, just have to wait til Monday or
Tuesday to
get

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=w3LVkfh1BP6piLWqrsDCq5twVSDN18GRFKwe5oPDe5d-czjykaihAIZev9ThcZ_7tD1YyLDuHPXNYZKIFhsykGsDVGA1nNtO">kat5-users-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>