Re: Digest Number 86

  • Subject: Re: Digest Number 86
  • From: Stuart Lee
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:31:00 +0000

re boxes

Keith, have you thought about getting some made up specially for your
purposes?

Our company buy 4 different sizes of boxes from a factory in England (cant
remember the name)
The largest one is about the size of a large TV box and we buy them for
less
than a quid.
We have to order about 500 at a time though.

The quality is the best I have seen, really sturdy cardboard.
We have our logo printed on them too.
they arrive flat-packed on a pallet.

I would have thought that for the size you are looking for it wouldn't cost
much at all.

If you are interested I can email you the supplier details.

Stuart Lee