RE: Switcher feature request

  • Subject: RE: Switcher feature request
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:54:00 +0000

That's why Phil and I put a *lot* of effort into becoming beta testers,
although admittedly, Phil went too far ;)

Keith is a clued up guy, I wouldn't worry about it, it'll get sorted.

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=Apz3AntxkpfD0wuYaUpT9hq_0HD4j37HvVBc3ILxos5ZZ9AUavPvJHcBW7oDhhfUIY2yYSZADsc-jB7d2yKLueV67Q">ukha_d@a...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=kpwZ-IOeIwyEviRg4R-qp5KIQJh1ZNMFsyN5DDBzayiug8ioKgq80imCarlzveosX1nGgQesVefQ7nYQLcziGVSO4YwG">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>