Re: Switcher feature request

  • Subject: Re: Switcher feature request
  • From: tefxp
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 09:10:00 +0000

On a more serious note than my last posting, unless it's in
alphabetic order, I know I am going to be v.far down the list :-(

You got me thinking though - just what is the intended way to do it?
Build say 20 units, then announce and hopefully satisfy the 1st wave
of customers in one go?
Build to order and it's 1st person who originally asked about it gets
one, then 2nd person?
Mates first then other KAT5 customers?
Names from a hat?
1st to get money to keith?
Longest serving members of UKHA_D or KAT5-Users first?

Also, Keith - if only building to order, any idea (approx) how long
it will take to do each switcher? If several weeks lead time then
even if you release it this year, it'll be next christmas before some
of us get our mits on it :(

Tony.
--- In kat5-users@y..., "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@b...>
wrote:
> I'm first in line to have his babies :-D
>
> Ehm, I think you may find that a couple of us got in that queue a
little
> bit before anyone else ;)
>
> I do believe that Mr. Harris has gone to "extraordinary"
lengths to