RE: WS switching on s-video via KAT5

  • Subject: RE: WS switching on s-video via KAT5
  • From: Tony Butler
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:29:00 +0000

True, but why add yet another device to the chain when you can have it
built in to the switcher?
As it is, I'll be sticking RGB->SVideo converters in the look too......

Tony

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=nva3JrEdaN0JcxQ_Ue5IWIwLApqjpqH45wqm05QL68c0J7zZbD-QOV6Rrn2IbOwQOX6Z73DuLNNI-IFu6g">bradley@o...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=hHKeqZPAf7l-EMQcaPmGZZLAw_G-9_cdKQ0YS8NuYymLsZIfkttWa_2t8vDd9dKgCVZ3__K_H4T4m2WX-4UcfopK">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>