RE: WS switching on s-video via KAT5

  • Subject: RE: WS switching on s-video via KAT5
  • From: Tony Butler
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:22:00 +0000

Keith,

Is that a 'No' to the line23 switching also?
Sending all my signals in an AV amp (for Dolby Digital purposes), I lose
pin 8 switching anyway.
It would be really funky if the switcher could slap a line 23 signal in
there if it detects a pin 8 incoming signal......

Cheers,

Tony

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=bvhHAleO-kdV9s42j7z3vxQLoVn4qVBPbNnM5HP_p6uymV5mlPHjm9DSEoYWON9VRHml0Nbk3aTQP6Cf0sbfPy0">keith.doxey@b...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=MpL2MFC320cVOmS_QpLZYhWla55VV9-1ufQ5q3Apy4iOBnJ1ZOgW4UiL_0VBdQgZjMy_2crZdvw4U0po1lyx40-0fA">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>