RE: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:53:00 +0000

There's no debate! Would I ever argue with our exalted leader ;-)

CRT = Better image, very quiet, nice and bright
LCD = Cheaper, more flexible installation, cheaper for replacement lamps
AFAIK, no screen burn (well none you can detect anyway)

Now you take your pick...do you want the superior image or the
advantages of LCD, they both have their pros and cons.

To be fair though some of the new high end LCD's are seriously
impressive like that damned Sony that makes me want to spend 4K on a
projector.

But then the Ellie is well impressive too and for the same money.

Now so you see the dilemma ;-)

See. I don't disagree with anyone I just think that for different
purposes different machines have to be used and what you get depends on
what you want.

Now if the Ellie could handle gaming....

K.

I'm going home, I've had enough for one day!

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=YjqT46dlGcfbF96HlFaghSE7BH6obdHkFuE-UmdAvgtFicK1dno0jrwp46D4dM5AoIFFny7U_aaYxXOtSzluOB_WLg">mark@a...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=2B5ERKuoh8SXAP0jKGWIJPVZJPGbtFzKd_7dicrJkn8QFetdxoiUTu_3HsFCXJo73Uu9wQbIxDColjn0GDE0jSJaRZgS">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>