RE: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Kenneth Watt
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:44:00 +0000

***WARNING***

You get spoiled easily when you have the full on cinema!

You will want to watch everything you can on the BIG screen, it's an
addictive additive or something!

K.

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=a0wDy5nBTjV6gPyM9DXE2RKFdNUtKJURbThU1wbccUUyxGQIqdHztU_5Vo9nccSwERmiIurhCdXS2mQPldQxCw">stuart@s...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=jlRfw93umwF_dMxz8A0ekYCd9eg_dMiraBQGaKKsw-7nWQC5UCbvkshgKd-ppRopLGPvWPJe4JlWtONHxViEaLyx">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>
> Subject: RE: [KAT5] KAT5 Website Updated
>
> On 29 Jan 02, at 13:54, Phil Harris wrote:
>
> > I have a friend who buys secondhand projectors and sells them on
He
> > can't always find projectors there and then but he has found a
few
for
> > me and friends and he is careful at grading them first. If/when
you
(or
> > anyone else) are seriously interested then drop me a line and
I'll
put