RE: KAT5 Website Updated

  • Subject: RE: KAT5 Website Updated
  • From: Phil Harris
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:34:00 +0000

Seconded...

Phil

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=89deVBOmUR9X4oKPYSuk7DkN7OX_PNZpB53SWQW7NaqLGWOX3UpE-TvEJodR1r5uvoFxZdDKH_l1o38b8A">kennwatt@b...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=fRDBjTjAlG6nbKfT1reJTrwJiqhVoodjdUEwVKsHlk2S3q0QzatM_RlKrwfudY6UQNI5CSVAYAwUnYej2SQZhchyJLqp">kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=k4Kntp1P9WIi--Ppywt6fz3rBjE78zXhACURGBCmnFvFXR5ygcB-cZWYVketLpYzR08f3ByW3OhitcRR3NjKI2Kkgg">robert.chasmer@m...</a>]
href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=wIHQVZkHebBJ2-pVtOHwv-pFdIcSU9a_FjSUmf4bvvW-PkzH2Jpi5aKIRP6IDSSiJPOpZ2DD-LS--opSZqFs8Rs">'kat5-users@xxxxxxx</a>'

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=LtxX96oP0B8EewicI73oKX1AgpRHOOQEVD1-3Ox_mbiVl8-z8Vi1Bmjhu9JHc_NMBXMu8IO7K7Kqj3c5BUBmyQ">phillip.harris1@v...</a>]

href="/group/kat5-users/post?postID=xjIyvt4lVGRgSZ4yJ2SwH_tmGaCIzGn1iQJuEgreKjqfVfllK8ySeRN1PSkHsKiKQ47NdF8TLw">chas@k...</a>